
英语记者采访常用句子
1、Breaking news
当新闻是breaking的时候,并不是指破裂了,而是指当前正在发生最新的新闻报道。
例如"We've got some important, breaking news for you tonight."
2、This just in...
新闻报道者喜欢使用这个短语向观众介绍breaking news,也就是告诉我们此条新闻是最新的。
例如"This just in, a new candidate has decided to run for mayor."
3、Top story
如果你在新闻中听到这些词时需要特别注意,这意味着新闻里正在报道最重要的新闻信息。
例如,你可能听到,"In our top story, we'll take a look at the ongoing criminal investigation."
4、In-depth coverage
有时新闻节目只提供新闻故事的概述,但有时他们也播放top stories的in-depth coverage Coverage指的是对新闻故事的报道,而in-depth是指非常详细的意思。
5、Our sources tell us...
新闻报道者的工作不是编造故事,而是依赖于sources,或是被采访的人来向他们提供事实。当报道者不希望指出他们sources的
36. It's better to have fought and lost, than never to have fought at all.
奋战过失败,胜过不战而败。
37. Life is too short for us to wake up in the morning with regrets.
人生苦短,所以每天不要带着遗憾醒来。
38. Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
自由是做你喜欢做的事,幸福是喜欢你做的事。
39. If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done.
如果你想拥有从未有过的东西,那么你必须去做你从未做过的事。(Thomas Jefferson)
40. Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.
也许不是每天都那么美好,但每天都会有一些小美好存在。
41. Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel.
强大一些,要相信你自己;强大一些,要相信自己的感觉。
42. If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.
如果你很幸运能够与别人不同,请不要改变。
43. Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
每件事最后都会是好事。如果不是好事,说明还没到最后。
44. Hope my warm "Hello" will brighten up your World Hello Day.
让我的温暖的问候照亮你的世界问候日。
45. Don't give up, just be you. Because life's too short to be anybody else.
不要放弃做自己,人生很短,根本没时间模仿别人。
46. Smile and let everyone know that today you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
用微笑告诉世人,今天的你比昨天更加强大。
47. Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.
伟大的人有目标,平庸的人只有愿望。
48. A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others.
强人为自己,更强的人为大家。
49. The only person you should try to be better than, is who you were yesterday.
你唯一应该超越的人,是昨天的自己。
50. All you can do is to try your best. Even with those small steps, you're closer to your goal than you were yesterday.
我们能做的只是拼尽全力,即使迈出的步子再小,也比昨天要更接近自己的目标。